How It Works
- A) Spreads your weight across the entire cushion area to eliminate painful pressure points.
- B) Constant transfer of air from cell to cell promotes blood flow and reduces numbness.
- C) Air zone between rider and seat reduces shock and vibration.
- D) Space between air cells allows ventilation to disperse heat and moisture.
- E) Tapered front and back air cells provide optimal fit to front and back seat contours, improved leg passage and reduced pressure on the scrotum and tail bone.
- F) Wide front to back center cut out reduces contact with the scrotum, prostate and tail bone.
- G) Wide low profile air chambers provide increased stability.
- H) Front end concave design improves seamless fit to the saddle and reduces pressure points on the scrotum.
- I) Back end cut out reduces contact with the tail bone.